Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sept 9, 2014

Hey everyone!

It's been two weeks now since we arrived in Brazil.  Today was transfer day and we got 16 new missionaries - none of which came from the US!
Here are the new missionaries with President and Sister Reber

It was great to skype with everyone on Sunday evening, wonderful to see everyone!  John, here is a picture of the shoes I was telling you about - not sure if it does them justice...

And they're only $169,99 reais - about $80 dollars.

 This is a church I stepped into yesterday to take a look at the inside, very ornate...


I'm learning a lot from the financial secretary - mostly about how Brazilians do things.  He's from Jacksonville, FL and has been in the office 9 months.  It will be hard for him to leave, especially since he's held a position of authority and power... I'm sure it won't have the same effect on me! :)

More news soon, I'm sure!
Love to all, the church is true.
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment